SAFE PHONE SERVICE
Keep families connected while protecting from confusion and financial exploitation.
PHONE SCAM PROTECTION
911 CALL NOTIFICATIONS
- Seniors lose more than $36 billion each year to elder financial fraud and abuse.
- 77% of these scams occur over the phone.
- Age 60+ are targets of 49% of telemarketing scams involving medical care.
- 41% of scams involve sweepstakes and prizes.
- 40% of scams involve magazine sales.
- Calls requesting bank wire transfers to assist relatives in trouble are rampant.
- Scammers use Caller ID spoofing to make the call appear legitimate from a bank.
- “Neighborhood spoofing” allows fraud calls to show up as a local number on Caller ID by matching the first six digits of your number. Estimates are 9 of 10 scam calls will come from a familiar area code in 2019.
– Source: AARP
THE CAREGIVER SERVICE AND SMARTPHONE MANAGEMENT TOOL
- Family caregivers are empowered to manage loved one’s home phone service and features remotely.
- Multiple family members can have access to the app.
- Easy download and set-up.