- Your receiver has not been activated for DirecTV commercial satellite service.
- Your receiver has received only part of the data it needs to decode the commercial DirecTV satellite signal.
- If the channel you are trying to watch is part of the commercial DirecTV programming package you subscribe to, resetting your receiver can fix the problem.
- Turn off the receiver. Then unplug it from the outlet or power strip.
- Wait 15 seconds, then plug your receiver back in and turn it on.
- If the channel you are trying to watch is part of a subscription that has expired.