The link between happier residents and efficient operations.
Engage360℠ is one of the four components of the Sentrics360℠ platform, connecting residents to the senior community and their families. Use it individually with your existing cable TV and Internet provider or as part of the Sentrics integrated solution.
Engage360℠ is simple and economical because it operates with the one device residents use every day—the TV!
No additional wiring or expensive WiFi network upgrades are required since it can operate over existing cable TV wiring, or Ethernet. Four important services can instantly be deployed, room by room, no matter the layout of your community – Resident Engagement, WiFi, Cable TV Programming, and Digital Video Recording (DVR).
Engage360℠ is one of the most innovative developments in senior living, benefiting residents, their families, and the community.
It provides social, health and wellness engagement from a simple, easy to use tool deployed to the TV. Engage360℠ makes life more enjoyable.
- view current community information
- select room ambiance moods via audio and video, supplied by Coro Health
- access required health education based on diagnosis
- receive notification when a caregiver is en route to a resident alarm (Ensure360℠ users only)
- view a resident room: alarms, EHR information, sleep time, TV history, and social behavior (Ensure360℠ users only)
- access current weather information
- view today’s dining selections
- sign up for group activities
- make appointments
- receive medication and event reminders on the TV
- create and view a unique personalized calendar
- initiate specific service requests by room and item
- combine with Entertain360℠ for a world of entertainment
Transforms a single, easy-to-use device, the TV, into a tool that entertains, connects and enables better care decisions.
- reduce labor costs through automation of maintenance requests
- provide colorful, appealing displays for dining choices and receive feedback from residents
- poll residents to determine interests in activities or any community subject
- reduce unnecessary alarms by providing work order status and details on community events to residents
- add community wide events to every resident’s calendar (e.g., fire drills)
- enable caregivers with a resident room and community involvement overview (Ensure360℠ users only)
- provide peace of mind to residents by notifying them when a caregiver is on their way (Ensure360℠ users only)
Sampling of Interactive Resident Services
Simple home screen easily navigates primary functions. Default is simply watching TV
Digital signage for lobbies and common areas
Service requests with optional integration into workorder systems
Activity sign up with placement on a
Current and forecasted weather conditions
Daily mood trending for well-being analytics
Get a FREE quote on:
Engage360, TV Programming, Internet/WiFi and Phone