- A signal isn’t getting from your dish to your receiver. This may be a cabling problem.
- Your dish isn’t picking up a signal.
- Your receiver is getting a signal but it isn’t processing the signal correctly.
- A severe storm has temporarily interfered with the signal.
- Reset your receiver by turning it off and unplugging it. Wait 15 seconds, then plug it back in and turn it on.
- Remove the coax cable on the back of receiver ( Satellite in ) in question Wait 15 seconds then reconnect to the satellite in port
- switch the satellite input cable with a receiver next to it that is working
- If you can easily see your satellite dish, check to make sure that there’s nothing blocking the line of sight from the dish to the sky.
If the problem persists, please call us at 1-800-890-7770